DMC1 Series Double Valve
Safety Category. 4 PL e, Internal Monitoring, Automatic Reset
- Redundant control can achieve Category 4, PL e, when used with proper safety controls
- Dynamic Monitoring and air flow control functions are integrated into two identical valve elements for Category 4 applications.
- Poppet Design that is dirt tolerant, wear compensating for quick response and high flow capacity
- PTFE backup piston rings enhances valve endurance enabling operation with or without in-line lubrication
- If an abnormality clears itself upon the removal of electricity to both solenoids, it will be ready-to-run again.
- Includes a pressure switch with both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contacts to provide status feedback to the control system indicating whether the valve is in the “ready-to-run” condition or has experienced abnormal function.
- MUST be integrated into machine controls in order to prevent run signal until fault is cleared in valve. This indicator only reports status, it is not part of a lockout function.
- Includes high flow, clog resistant silencer
- Inlet and outlet ports on both sides provide for flexible piping (plugs for unused ports included); captive valve-to-base mounting screws
- SISTEMA Library available for download